What data do we collect and how How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CAI with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Your browser may create cookies to help you visit our site or log-in to CAI Live applications, pending your settings.
- You directly provide CAI with your contact information when you voluntarily complete a form or sign up on our email list (always at your discretion).
How will we use your data?
CAI collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your requests for information or product demonstration
- Email with news and updates if you request it
How do we store your data?
CAI securely stores your data on secure cloud servers such as Microsoft Office 365 or OneDrive.
CAI will occasionally send information about news and events, products and services of ours that we think you might like.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop CAI from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
CAI would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CAI correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CAI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CAI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CAI processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CAI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 206-523-6683
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Analytics – CAI uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 206-523-6683