Chris Mefford, President & CEO, and economic industry leader in creating compelling data-driven stories to help decision-makers and leaders navigate the most pressing issues in our communities.
To achieve their best future, cities and regions should work toward three things: be a good place to be, take care of what you’ve got, and go after what you want. Understanding the unique landscapes of our communities is the start to any policy strategy to expand economic opportunity, improve quality of life, or facilitate change in the places we live, work, and play. CAI is ready and able to provide you with economic analysis, land use and urban planning, community and economic development, and spatial analysis and technology services.
Read more about our approach and how to make it happen.
- Economic Outlook 2021 – description here
- Puget Sound Business Journal Economic Outlook 2021 – description here
- CEO to CEO 2020 Economic Forecast – description here
- Rainier Club Economic Talk 2020 – description here
- Bainbridge Island Chamber of Commerce 2020 – description here
- Association of Washington Business – description here
- Washington Society of CPA’s – description here
- Seattle Economic Development Council 2017 – description here