Community Attributes Inc., is a growth-oriented, boutique consultancy based in Seattle, Washington, with clients throughout the world, concentrated in the Pacific Northwest. We produce strategies, studies and technology for planning and economics.
Our immediate need is for a skilled GIS and data analyst to support spatial analysis and cartography, and contribute to our proprietary mapping and data visualization web applications.
A willingness to learn and assist in all aspects of a small and ambitious firm is required. We desire task-oriented, creative individuals, capable of independent and resourceful problem-solving, able to learn quickly and work well in a team environment.
Please send COVER LETTER AND RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The ideal applicant will have the following experience, interests and capabilities:
- ArcGIS desktop and Arc Online skills
- Applied expertise in demographics, planning and economics
- Deep familiarity with local, regional and national data resources
- SQL database development and management skills
- Strong skills in data acquisition, management and analysis
- A passion for maps, cartography and information design
- Expertise in communicating technical information efficiently through writing and design
- Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, and Office Online Experience
- Advanced education in urban planning, geography or related fields
- Basic Microsoft Network Administration and IT experience
- Skills and passion for data analysis, data mining and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience with web-based GI/Mapping platforms and/or other web development
- Skills and interests in Python, R, MS-SQL/Postgres, Ruby and PHP
- Experience with Trello, Jira or other project management tools
We hire ambitious professionals that excel in their field. We offer competitive salaries, a learning culture and a complete benefits package.