Community Attributes provides research and analysis to increase awareness, inform decisions and improve results. We specialize in strategic consulting and data analytics for community and economic development, and philanthropic and non-profit advisory services, as well as innovative technology-driven business intelligence products.
As a growth-oriented, boutique consultancy with a clear strategic vision, we seek talented and skilled individuals who are inspired to help our clients improve the lives of the individuals and communities they serve. Our immediate need is for a principal-level consultant who specializes in technology development and data-related project management and client engagements. The ideal applicant will have:
- 5+ years of consulting experience managing clients for technology and data-related projects
- Exceptional personal skills to manage client relationships, data systems teams projects and opportunities
- Expertise in coordinating and executing business analysis, design, product development and QA/QC workflows
- Core understanding of relational data models and relevant technologies
- Core understanding of cloud-based web application architecture models and development workflows
- Expertise and experience in working clients through application user requirements and translating needs to user experience
- Experience with GIS and ESRI products (ArcMap, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Four-year degree in computer science or related fields or commensurate technical training preferred
- M.B.A. or comparable master's degree
A willingness to learn and assist in all aspects of a small and growing firm is also required. We desire task-oriented, creative individuals, capable of independent and resourceful problem-solving, able to learn quickly and work well in a team environment. We hire ambitious professionals that excel in their field. We offer competitive salaries, a learning culture and a complete benefits package.