Community Attributes provides research and analysis to increase awareness, inform decisions and improve results. We specialize in community and economic development, strategic planning and philanthropic and non-profit advisory services, as well as innovative technology-driven business intelligence products.
As a growth-oriented, boutique consultancy, we seek talented and skilled individuals who are inspired to help our clients improve the lives of the individuals and communities they serve. Our immediate need is for a skilled web developer to contribute to our cutting edge mapping and data visualization web applications. The ideal applicant will have:
- Understanding of web architecture, protocols, and APIs.
- Knowledge and understanding of spatial statistics.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, and other BI platforms is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- A passion for visual information design and maps.
- Expertise in communicating technical information efficiently through writing and information design.
- Four year degree in computer science or related fields.
A willingness to learn and assist in all aspects of a small and growing firm is also required. We desire task-oriented, creative individuals, capable of independent and resourceful problem-solving, able to learn quickly and work well in a team environment. We hire ambitious professionals that excel in their field. We offer competitive salaries, a learning culture and a complete benefits package.