Community Attributes provides research and analysis to increase awareness, inform decisions and improve results. We specialize in community and economic development, strategic planning and philanthropic and non-profit advisory services, as well as innovative technology-driven business intelligence products.
As a growth-oriented, boutique consultancy, we seek talented and skilled individuals who are inspired to help our clients improve the lives of the individuals and communities they serve. Our immediate need is for a skilled IT systems and database manager to assist with our IT infrastructure support and maintenance as well as manage our cutting edge mapping and data visualization web applications. The ideal applicant will have:
- 2+ years of experience setting up and maintaining physical and virtual servers
- Experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems, as well as Amazon EC2
- Advanced knowledge of Apache and IIS web servers
- Experience with ASP.Net, PHP, and CGI server frameworks
- Familiarity with MS SQL, MySQL, and PostgreSQL database server administration
- Experience with Domain Controllers, Active Directory, and MS Exchange administration
- Understanding of web architecture, protocols, and APIs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, and other BI platforms is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Four year degree in computer science or related fields
A willingness to learn and assist in all aspects of a small and growing firm is also required. We desire task-oriented, creative individuals, capable of independent and resourceful problem-solving, able to learn quickly and work well in a team environment. We hire ambitious professionals that excel in their field. We offer competitive salaries, a learning culture and a complete benefits package.